Recursion with Trees and Fractals
- Understand the techniques to solving a computer science problem recursively.
- See examples of recursion in nature and art and its relationship to how we already conceptualize various aspects of our world.
- Explore the idea of representing a problem in terms of itself.
- Practice planning and coding recursive blocks.
- Make sure you watch the first recursion lecture before doing this lab!
Recursive Tree Part 1
Recursive Tree Part 2
Recursive Tree Part 3
Self Test -- Understanding TREE inputs
What was changed?
Vary your tree
Search for "Fractals in Nature"